Help & Support
Find the answers you need fast!
I'm unhappy. What should I do?
If we've let you down or you're unhappy with our service please let us know. We promise to investigate your complaint fully and provide you with a resolution in a timely manner.
- Provide you with an apology
- Give you a full explanation
- Take appropriate actions to put things right
- Arranger compensation in appropriate circumstances
Get in touch
We have friendly, experienced staff that will make every effort to sort out your complaint and provide you with an answer as quickly as possible. However, if you're still unhappy with our decision or explanation, you can ask for your complaint to be looked at again by our Head of Customer Service.
- Phone us: 03457 455 455. Phone lines open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Calls are recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- Email us: email@example.com
- Write to us: Head of Customer Service, Power NI, PO Box 2067, Belfast, BT1 9PP
We take every complaint we receive seriously and work with our customers to resolve them quickly and satisfactorily. We will acknowledge complaints within 5 working days and aim to resolve all complaints within 10 working days. If your complaint takes longer to resolve we will set your expectations accordingly but will not exceed 3 months.
We will take into consideration individuals needs and take appropriate steps to resolve the complaint promptly. If we fail to meet any of the commitments outlined in this Code of Practice, you may be entitled to compensation.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, or if at any time you are unhappy with our response you can contact the Consumer Council using the details below. This is a free and independent body which has the power to resolve customer disputes.
- Phone: 08001 216 022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write: The Consumer Council, Floor 3, Seatem House, 28-32 Alfred Street, Belfast, BT2 8EN