Skip Navigation

Help & Support

Find the answers you need fast!

I’m moving out. How do I transfer the account to my landlord?

If you would like to close your Power NI account, simply visit the 'Close my account' section.

All you need is:

  • The date you are moving out.
  • A closing meter read if your property has a bill pay meter.
  • A forwarding address. 

The landlord of the property will then need to call us on 03457 455 455* to move the account into their name. 

*Phone lines open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.