Skip Navigation

Help & Support

Find the answers you need fast!

There is a normal billing meter in the house and the electricity is on after my last tenant left it. Can I keep using electricity without calling anyone?

Once your tenant has left the property you can continue to use the electricity but you’ll need to transfer the supply into your name by phoning us on 03457 455 455* to avoid the supply being cut off.


To transfer the supply into your name, you’ll need:

  • Meter Serial Number (this can be found on the front of your meter)
  • A meter reading from the day your tenants moved out
  • The date you’re taking over the account


*Phone lines open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm. Calls are recorded for quality assurance purposes.