Help & Support
Find the answers you need fast!
My bill is higher than usual.
If your bill is higher than you expected there are a number of reasons why this might be:
- Was your last bill estimated? (it may have been a low estimate and this bill is ‘catching up’)
- Are you comparing a winter bill to a summer bill? Energy bills are typically higher in winter than in summer.
- Have your circumstances at home changed, for example a family member returning from University or perhaps the arrival of a new baby? This can increase the amount of electricity used around the home.
- Have you installed any new equipment or increased the use of existing appliances, such as a tumble drier or an electric heater?
- Has there been a tariff increase since the last bill was issued? You would have received a letter informing you about this.
- Do you have a faulty appliance? Have you had an electrician check this?
For more information on understanding your bill
If none of these examples apply and you are still concerned please call us on 03457 455 455* and we will look into this for you.
*Phone lines open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm. Calls are recorded for quality assurance purposes.