- We will comply with the Data Protection legislation, so any personal data which you supply to us will be used for the purposes indicated below. Please do not give us information if you do not want it stored. The nature of the personal data which we keep on record may include your name and email address.
- The information which we obtain and hold about you and your company will be used to provide you with information and for the purpose of communicating with you and/or your company. The information will also be used to manage and administer this site.
- The information will only be used as stated herein and/or in such other circumstances where there is an obligation to do so, or as the law permits, or where we have your consent.
- The information we hold about you is confidential and will only be disclosed outside the users of this website at your request or with your consent, to investigate or prevent fraud or if the law permits it or it is in the public interest.
- We will retain your personal data only for as long as is required and for the purposes for which it was originally given. The personal details are then destroyed unless we are legally obliged to retain the data and/or transmit it to a regulatory or government authority.
- We would ask that you keep us informed (by email, telephone, or in writing) of any changes in your personal data so that we may have our records up to date at all times.
- Nothing on this website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship. Power NI accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any user of the information contained on this website.
- By continuing to use this website you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
- Upon payment of a fee and by written request to The Data Protection Officer, Power NI, you are entitled to a copy of the personal data held about you by us, as provided for under the Data Protection Act. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information