Help & Support
Find the answers you need fast!
What precautions are Power NI taking to keep services running for customers?
Our top priority is to look after the wellbeing and health of our staff and maintain as much customer service as possible.
The government considers employees in the Energy sector, and indeed, the wider Utilities sector to be key workers. At Power NI we have a role to play in providing essential services to our customers.
- Those who are considered ‘extremely vulnerable’ in accordance with government guidelines are being asked to remain at home
- For staff who can work remotely, we have initiated home working
- All Power NI sites are isolated with no cross site travel or interaction
- 2m space around each workstation to ensure appropriate social distancing
- Split shift system to ensure social distancing.
- Regular and thorough cleaning
- Deep cleans at the weekend
- Spot check cleaning throughout the day (focusing on communal areas)
- Hand sanitiser, soap and cleaning products are provided
- No visitors are permitted on site unless essential