Help & Support
Find the answers you need fast!
- What help is available to Power NI customers?
- I am unable to visit the Post Office or PayPoint to pay my bill. What do you advise?
- Is NIE Networks reading meters during the Covid-19 pandemic?
- What is Power NI doing to specifically help older and more vulnerable customers?
- What precautions are Power NI taking to keep services running for customers?
- What is the current situation at Power NI’s contact centres?
- I want to switch to Power NI but want a change in meter. Can this still happen?
- Will my power supply be affected?
- I am repaying money I owe Power NI each time I top up. This is now too much, what can Power NI do to help?
- Why can’t you extend Keypad ‘credit’ automatically to all Keypad customers?
- Can you keep the £5 minimum top up in place after the coronavirus situation has finished?
- I have received a letter to say my Monthly Direct Debit is increasing and I can’t afford the new amount.
- I was expecting a bill or letter from Power NI, but I haven’t received this. What should I do?